Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Wishlist Wednesday

It's that time of week! To be honest, this Wednesday really sprung up on me. I don't know where all the time went, but nevertheless here we are, and it's time to get started! Disclaimer: I own none of these images. They were taken from the sites I linked below.



This really intrigues me because I read an article a few weeks back on how good snail guts (for lack of a better term. Gross) are actually really good for our skin.  Korea is really on the ball with this whole snail-skin treatment stuff, and this product/brand is actually from Korea.  Normally, with makeup and skincare products, I like to link back to the brand's site itself.  However, in this case, the websites is Korean made, and although you can view it in English, it can still be a bit confusing.  Here it is, if you still want to check it out. 




A weird fact about me: As of right now I only own MAC Lipsticks and nothing else. Weird, right? There's really no in-depth explanation as to why that is; it's motley just because when I stop by the MAC stand at my local Nordstrom, my attention just automatically goes to the lipstick section.  When I saw this palette, though, I wanted to add it to my collection of eye shadows.  There isn't really much to say other than I really want to give this palette a shot and hopefully I will!



I absolutely adore two piece dresses, as well as all black/white outfits, and this covers both perfectly.  Just saw this honestly a few minutes ago and had to add it to the list.  What I especially like about this is that if you click on the link and view the pictures, you will see that these pieces are actually attached together by the back zipper, which is pretty nifty (didn't expect to throw the word "nifty" out so soon on this blog but it's too late to turn back now).  I very much want to get my hands on this dress as soon as possible– hence why it's now on my wish list! 



I think I may have a slight obsession with bras/bralettes. I acknowledge that and accept that. With that being said, there's a complicity about this particular bra that I love.  This could be thrown under relatively anything and looked incredibly comfortable, so for that reason I would love to own this. They also have it in black with a white waistband! 



Now, I've already mentioned Banks on this blog– in yesterday's "Tuesday Tunes" post, actually! Which only adds to why I can't wait to get ahold of this vinyl. What I love about vinyls coming back is that they almost always come with the digital music download, so I can have it both on my phone and playing on my Crosley. This LP has some of my favorites by Banks, including "This Is What It Feels Like", "Drowning", "Change", and "Warm Water". 

And that's it for this week! Let me know your opinions on these items, especially if you have any of them/anything similar! 

Stay Resplendent! 

1 comment:

  1. Omg... I just love you blog!! And so I've nominated you for the liebster awards!! Yayayy! Please check it out here --> http://theconbonz.blogspot.com/

    Connie from theconbonz

    ReplyDelete