Friday, September 12, 2014

OOTD: Head to Toe in UO #1


Now, I've stated this in my disclaimer, but just to reiterate, I work at Urban Outfitters. It's fairly recent, mind you, about a month and a half now, but nevertheless it should be stated that there is a reason why my wardrobe is increasingly UO-related. It's basically the same as most people in retail would tell you: when you work in retail, you tend to buy more of that brand/store product than others because it's more convenient. Not in most cases, I know, but in this case it is quite convenient for me to be able to go in before work and grab a jacket without having to run around the mall, bobbing and weaving through throngs of people for something that might not even be in my size. Anyways, that is all I will say in the matter, I hope you all realize that I am not some affiliate; I'm not being paid to show you my purchases. 

Onto the fun part! One of my favorite things about Urban is how unique you can make outfits just by adding one accessory or matching things together. This particular outfit was from this past Wednesday (the pictures took some time to edit due to lack of a quality camera), and I just had to share one of my favorite ensembles yet. I have to say that my top favorite from this outfit is the surplus jacket due to the lining that's perfect for mid-late fall as well as early spring. Could also be worn with a sweater underneath in the winter.  The best deal from this outfit would have to be the ankle-cut boots. They look very similar to a pair of Jeffrey Campbell ankle boots but for about half the price. I actually think I prefer this pair, though, due to the subtle brown of the heel in comparison to the brightness of the heel in the Jeffrey Campbells. More details and links below the pictures!







What I'm Wearing:

Silence + Noise Half-Stacked Heeled Ankle Boot (size 9)
Members Only Fleece-Lined Anorak Jacket-Green (size Medium)
Classic Super-High Over-The-Knee Sock (OSFA)
Kimchi Blue Lace Triangle Bra-Black (size Medium)
Cooperative Knit Knicker Pin-Up Short (size Small)
Hammered High/Low Necklace-Gold

Beauty Products Used:
NYX Lip Primer
ULTA lipliner in "Plum"
MACxLorde "Pure Heroine" Lipstick
Tarte Amazonian Face Clay in "Fair Honey"
Tarte Amazonian Clay Volumizing Power in "Medium Brown"
NARS Blush "Orgasm"
Benefit Cosmetics "Pore Fessional"
Benefit Cosmetics "Hoola" for contouring
Bare Minerals Eye brightener in "Luminous 2"
Too Faced "Better Than Sex" Mascara
Anastasia Beverly Hills x Maya Mia palette ("Vanilla" and "Warm Taupe")

Don't forget, once I reach either 500 followers on my IG/Twitter combined OR 100 subscribers on YouTube, I will be having a giveaway!

Photo credit goes to my new friend Ashley who's got a great eye for photography! Thanks again, girl!

Stay Resplendent!








1 comment: