Friday, January 9, 2015

First Impressions: Kaia Juicy Bamboo All-Natural Facial Cleansing Cloths

Disclaimer: Product was not purchased from brand's own website.

Upon first getting these Kaia Juicy Bamboo All-Natural Facial Cleansing Cloths in the mail, I instantly gave the mental award of best packaging of the six products I purchased at the same time.  Shown below, it's packaging looks like a juice box, complete with cute bendy straw.  Not that it really effects the quality of the product itself, but it's a nice bonus.  I have yet to get rid of it's carton-shaped outer-shell, it's that cute.


The cloths smell clean and citrusy.  After looking at the ingredients list on their website (link here), I was impressed with their paraben-free list.  It's also infused with grapefruit, lime, and tangerine essential oils, which caused for the delicious smell.  The cloths themselves are super soft, which is great because my skin is and always has been sensitive.  Not just with chemicals, but sensitive to touch (for example, I used Pond's makeup-remover wipes for a bit but I had to stop after a few tries because the texture of the wipe was too rough).  These felt so nice on my skin, and although the cloth was smaller than I anticipated, it was plenty enough for my face and neck.  It's gentle around the eyes and helps remove excess makeup, though I would not claim this to be a makeup-remover.  Definitely remove as much makeup as you can, then use this wipe afterwards.

There's not much else to say about this product.  I've used it every night since I got it in the mail, and I would definitely buy these cloths again.  They can be purchased through the first link I posted, which is the brand's site, or through other ways, from Urban Outfitters, Amazon, drugstore.com, etc. (I purchased mine through Urban Outfitters)

On the daisy scale, I would have to give it 4.5/5! A half-daisy off because I do wish that they were just a bit wetter, though it's nothing to deter me from the product.


There you have it! I've been using these wipes once every night for the past two weeks and it's been nothing but beneficial for my skin.  Keep checking in for more reviews, they're coming along slowly but surely!

Stay Resplendent!

-Regan

No comments:

Post a Comment