Monday, September 15, 2014

One Lovely Blog Award–Given by Beauty Thru Glass



First off I want to thank the Academy the lovelies from Beauty Thru Glass, go ahead an check them out if you haven't already! I've always seen these on blogs/Instagram/what have you, and even before my blog was a figment of my imagination I always wanted to be apart of one. So it's really nice, not something I expected so quickly. Again, thank you for the award!! Now let's get started.

The rules of the award:
1. Thank the person nominating you and link back to them in your post
2. Share seven things about yourself
3. Nominate fifteen or so bloggers you admire
4. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know

Seven Facts About Me:
1. I am incredibly obsessed with Marvel, specifically the Avengers (though not exclusively). I love the comics, movies, animated TV shows, the POP Figurines, etc. etc. I aspire to be like Natasha Romanova because she's a strong, intimidating redhead not to be trifled with (plus Scarlett Johansson is gorgeous and one of my woman-crushes).
2. My hair is naturally strawberry-blonde ("Red Regan" is how my mom tells me she decided), but from the time I was in fifth grade to the end of my junior year in high school I got blonde highlights regularly, so pretty much everyone I went to school with was/is certain I'm naturally light blonde.
3. I watch and re-watch "The Office" like it's my job.
4. I speak in accents when I get bored, regardless of where I am or who I'm with.
5. I have probably over 130 good quality nail polishes. I say good quality because I tend to be very picky about my polishes. I have a special place in my heart for OPI and Julep.
6. I've only been out of the country once, and it was last summer to Taiwan.
7. I've been getting into acting in the past few months and I have found a love for portraying dramatic characters. One of my favorite monologues at the moment is about a sociopath prisoner being interrogated by the police, and another is from "Girl Interrupted". It's insane and really fun to portray the exact opposite of yourself from time to time.

Nominations:
I wanted to do a bunch of other relatively new/unknown bloggers of all sorts, because we little bloggers have to stick together! In no real order:


  1. Exquisite Glow - Really nice and easy tutorials
  2. Lorilee's London - What a super cute blog, and a super cute girl. Her videos are great, too!
  3. I AM SERENE L - A gem of a lady with step-by-step tutorials for popular looks. She likes my humor, too, which means she's awesome in my book.
  4. Rach For the Stars - Cute setup (and a cute blog title four for you) A nice mix of both high end and affordable reviews
  5. Von Dork - I'm a sucker for a good British Beauty Blog. You guys all have a secret club that I want into. 
  6. MarahCAR - A great fashion/personal style blog. Lots of nice pictures!
  7. Gemstrends - Easy to read, cute posts
  8. Built Like A Boss - A very outgoing health/fitness blog. Fun to read
  9. Thoughts of Glitter - A bunch of different types of pieces here, from nails to reviews, makeup to fitness. A one-stop shop of blogs, if you will.
  10. For My Love of Style - A cute setup featuring reasonably priced products
  11. Behind the Frames - A cute blog with great pictures and a lot of interesting topics.
  12. Be and Love You - Lots of cute and helpful reviews. Plus she's having a giveaway right now and you can't just not enter a beauty giveaway. Check it out!
  13. Beauty and the Bird - A cute, fun blog that's easy to read
  14. Promising Rose - A warm and friendly vibe on this lifestyle blog. I Spy a super cute puppy, too!
  15. Live Long Happy and Healthy - Last but certainly not least! This particular blogger is not actually one I found on Twitter; in fact she does not have one. This is one of my best friend's roommates whom I have yet to meet, though hopefully I will within the next few weeks. Thought I'd go ahead and nominate her because I really enjoyed all the stuff she's written so far! 

3 comments:

  1. Great post! It was great getting to know some fun facts about you! love your blog, its so cute. Please come visit me too at http://melissygoose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks so much for mentioning me!
    Haha I'd love to hear you speak in diff accents! Ooh Taiwan is great, I remember going crazy over their bubble tea haha

    Sheri | Behind The Frames

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey lovely, thank you for nominating me for this! I have not been blogging for a while so it was nice to know that you like my blog and think it's worth an award :)

    Lorilee

    xxx

    http://lorileeslondon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete