Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Wishlist Wednesday

I've decided to start being proactive with this blog and try to post on a regular basis. To help me do this, I'm going to have themes for certain days of the week. Wednesdays will be "Wishlist Wednesday" from here on out! Here I will just share a few things that have caught my eye in the past week or so and explain why I would love to eventually have my hands on. Let's get started!
(Disclaimer: These pictures are all taken from the sites I found them on, I do not own them!)

1. Craie Boutique Craie Convertible Backpack

I saw this on Free People's site and instantly fell in love; a love that quickly turned to heartbreak when my eyes scanned over the price. I love satchel-styled bags in general and the one that I have now is adorable, however very much a spring/summer purse (pastel yellow with scalloped edges). The wine-colored leather is to die for and this can be worn as both a satchel and a backpack, depending on how you adjust the straps. I feel like I could wear this throughout the city because it's small and convenient that I would feel comfortable having it across my back.

2. Oh So Lovely "Julianne" Bralette in Blanc


 Lately I've been a huge fan of bralettes and laced, wire free undergarments. They've become not only a necessity but an accessory, for example with a large tunic or sweater falling off one shoulder and having a peak of a soft blue bralette strap. Another reason why I love bralettes? They're far more comfortable than stiff-underwire bras. For days when you want to be cute and comfortable, a bralette is the one you want underneath a few warm layers. I found this store on their Instagram and was drawn to their cute designs. The fact that you can order your bralette with custom measurements is definitely bonus. Pretty sure I've said bralette at least once in every one of these sentences but oh well.

3. Baum Und Pferdgarten Eira T-Shirt with Slogan


I love this shirt. When I first read the right-side-up writing I nodded in approval. Good quote, great song, figures that it would end up on a shirt. It's the upside-down part that made me actually laugh out loud. I'm always a fan of sassy shirts that aren't too in-your-face about it. In my opinion there is a fine line between funny and too-much when it comes to sarcasm on clothing, but I would definitely wear this shirt with pride.

4. Benefit Cosmetics "That Gal" Brightening Face Primer

I bought a box of Benefit Cosmetic samples around the beginning of August, and one of them was "That Gal" and I fell in love with it. On the days where my skin decided to cooperate with me and not have too many flaws I would wear only that, no foundation, and my face would glow the entire day. I'm almost out of this sample now and have to use it sparingly, but I hope relatively soon I will be able to get a full-sized one.

I've heard a lot of good reviews from fellow makeup lovers, and to be honest, I'm insanely curious. I've never actually bought myself a brush set, because up until this year I haven't been very educated on the specifics of beauty brushes. I own a lot of Eco Tools brushes from here and there and they're good but I'd like to spoil myself with an actual set one day. One can hope!

That's it for this week! Do you guys have any of these items, or something similar? Comment below and let me know how you like them! I'd love to hear any and all feedback. 

Stay Resplendent! 

1 comment: